Becoming a Member
There are a few requirements to becoming a Food Bank of WNY member agency. Below are some items that will assist you in this process.
• An application must be submitted detailing your service. (Each program needs its own application.)
• Your agency must be a 501(c)(3) agency or have an agency that would umbrella your program. You will need to submit a copy of this with your application.
• Your program must be up and running and serving food for the previous 6 months.
• There must be a need for the service in your area.
• A representative of every new program must come to an orientation class prior to becoming a member.
There are several kinds of forms we use to document client use. To check them out, go to our forms page.
If you have questions on starting up a program or want to know if there are similar programs in your area, please call our Agency Services Department at 852-1305.
Agency Application (.PDF)