Doyle Hose Company No 2 - Firefighters Food Drive
Join us again for our annual Doyle Hose Company #2 Firefighters food drive!
This event partners the Food Bank of Western New York with the courageous and generous volunteer firefighters in our community to help end hunger insecurity.
Please put donations in front of your door for a Saturday Sept 20th, 2014 pickup. If they miss your house or if you want to check if you are in their coverage area, please call the department at 824-6188
If you have access to a business or would like to distribute flyers, use this.
Here are some recommendations for food donations
Fruits & Vegetables:
· Canned Vegetables— Reduced/Low Sodium preferred
· Canned Fruits — In Natural Juices
· Canned Tomato Sauces
· 100% Fruit or Vegetable Juice
· Canned Tuna, Chicken, Stews and Chili
· Canned or Dried Beans and Legumes
· Peanut Butter
· Pasta, Rice, Cereal and Oatmeal—
Whole Grain/Wheat preferred
· Shelf Stable Milk (dry or evaporated)
· Canola or Olive Oil