In order to serve those who are hungry within our community, FeedMore WNY partners with 317 member agencies throughout Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie and Niagara counties. To learn more about becoming a member agency, contact Kelly Burke, Agency Services Compliance Coordinator, at (716) 852-1305 or email@example.com.
Why Join FeedMore WNY?
- To save money and to procure more food within your budget
- To have access to a wide variety of food and non-food products in bulk quantities
- To have access to staff to help with Food Bank grant applications and documentation
- To have access to various education and training opportunities for your staff and clients
- To be a member of a solid networking base with similar programs
- To have the added credibility of belonging to a well-known and respected agency
Basic Steps to Becoming a Member
- Submit a completed FeedMore WNY Agency Application. (Applications are not available during the current crisis. See above for details.)
- Provide documentation that your agency is a 501(c)(3) agency or under the umbrella of one
- Provide proof that your agency has been running and serving food for at least six months
- Attend FeedMore WNY’s orientation after application approval.