Donations to the Food Bank of Western New York can be dropped off at our facility at 91 Holt Street, Buffalo, New York 14206. Our summer hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday. We are also open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. most Saturdays, though we ask that you call ahead to schedule a Saturday donation drop-off.
Want to give but can’t make our drop-off hours? Call us at 716-852-1305 to schedule a time that works for you to make your donation.
Our most needed items are:
- peanut butter or other nut butters
- canned tuna and chicken
- canned soups, stews and chili
- canned fruits and vegetables
- boxed macaroni and cheese
- pasta and rice
- spaghetti sauce
- diapers (larger sizes needed)